Your hotel in Morzine : a lovely Savoyard chalet
Surrounded by Lake Leman, the Hotel Le Soly is near the ski resorts of Chamonix in the heart of the ski area of Portes du Soleil, between France and Switzerland.
This lovely Savoyard chalet is ready to greet you only a stone's throw from the heart of the village. It features comfortable guestrooms with their own private balcony and en suite facilities.
Savor delicious mountain specialties and traditional cuisine in the hotels charming restaurant. And take advantage of other facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, gardens, and various sports equipment.
Nearby the Hotel Le Soly you will find the Thonon-les-Bains health resort perfect for capping off a relaxing mountain getaway
These are general hotel policies for Hotel Le Soly. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
- Check-in : 11:00 - 18:00 hours
- Check-out : 07:30 - 11:00 hours
- Free ! If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first two nights will be charged.
Children and extra beds
- Free ! All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- Free ! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
- Free ! All older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 2.
- Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
- 100 percent of the first two nights will be charged on the day of booking and is refundable.
- Free ! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Carte Bleue
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Restaurant, Bar, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Ski Storage.
Sauna, Table Tennis, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
Free ! Internet via modem is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Free ! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).